Whether it is funding for the freehold or leasehold of an existing hotel or development finance for a new hotel, BCP has the expertise to arrange a flexible funding package. BCP has an excellent understanding of the Australian hospitality industry and demonstrated success in arranging funding for pubs and hotels for over 20 years.
BCP’s clients include some of Australia’s largest hoteliers, however our industry experience covers businesses of all sizes and locations. We can access the right funding structures and lenders to assist you with –
- funding for the acquisition of a hotel freehold or leasehold;
- refinancing of existing loan facilities;
- funding to refurbish an existing premises or develop a new business opportunity;
- development funding for the establishment of a new hotel operation;
- cashflow and working capital funding for hotel operations; and
- finance for new equipment and IT.
For specialist advice on funding for a pub, hotel, gaming or hospitality venue,
contact Wal Constable on 0422 009 639.
BCP is a proud member and supporter
of the Australian Hotels Association Victoria.